I am the Swan Queen!
Mom made me this awesome costume for the Halloween meet last weekend. The corset top is made from “molded” venice lace and the skirt from organza, satin ribbons, and more venice lace.
More photos in the coming days!
Photo by Kuro-Akira
Mario y lugui
Mario and Luigina!!! :)
Mejor disfraz de Halloween.
(A.K.A. “How to wear Lolita on Halloween without telling people it’s Lolita.”) Not all of these are perfect, some of them are missing items such as socks and other accessories, but the point is to give some general examples based on this post. (The vampire one is my personal favorite. I love classic vampires.)
Angel and Devil:
Princess and Prince:
Sailor and Pirate:
Look at the pirate one!!!!
Zombie Mario Bros photo shoot.
My first giveaway! I am so excited! I have lots of goodies for you guys.
So here are the rules:
Reblogs/like accepted, and as many as you’d like.
You do NOT have to be following me, but it would be nice if you did. =]
The winner will get to pick the size they would like the hats/bows to be in! (I made them in adult sizes so I could model them.)
The giveaway will run from today, Friday October 14, until SUNDAY October 23!
1. Jack Skellington hat! I seriously LOVE this hat, SO SO much! I’ve worn it almost every day since I made it!
2. The Jack-O-Lantern hat!
3. Set of 2(TWO!) clip in orange bows. (These are a one size fits all kinda deal!)
4. BLACK SPARKLY BOW BAND! Seriously, prefect headband in the summer and even more perfect ear warmer in the winter!
5. Cupcake hat with a cherry on top! (By popular demand!)
6. Bear hat (I can add a little ribbon bow to the ear if you’d like as well)
So once again, the Giveaway goes from today, FRIDAY OCTOBER 14 to SUNDAY OCTOBER 23!
The winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
The winner will be able to pick the sizes of their prizes too!
(Yes. All items are handmade by me, btw)