I’m going to prove this wrong one point at a time, color-coded style for simplicity. Remember, children, I only highlighted the things that are utter bullshit. For bonus fun, read just the parts that are not highlighted, i.e true.
Red— Oxytocin is released at many point in a person’s life for any number of reasons; including the ones mentioned above, social interaction, and masturbation.
Orange— Oxytocin does help foster an attachment in social situations, sex, and during its other times of release, but the attachment is by no means lifelong.
Yellow— Contrary to the hot mess way up above, men also release it during all the same situations women do, excluding the baby-having ones.
Green— Once the hormone levels fade back to baseline, there is no permanent change in thought or emotion due to the increase in Oxytocin
Blue— Oxytocin cannot cause lasting psychological damage unless there is a complete lack of its ability to be made, received, or processed.
Indigo— Humans are certainly not designed to have only one partner. The head of the human penis is extremely effective at removing the seed of other males, not to mention the fact that evolutionary biologist theorize that a woman’s moaning during sex was intended to attract other males to ensure pregnancy.
Violet— Multiple releases of Oxytocin actually increase the ability to synthesize more Oxcytocin. So, in theory, having more sex and positive social experiences will make you a more empathetic person and help you release more of it during situations where it is required.
Look at you, being wrong in all the colors of the rainbow.
First I thought Oxytocin was line of products for skin care. Then I realized I was thinking about Oxyclean…
- buttermybutt reblogged this from this-is-fully-me and added:
- tickt0cktick reblogged this from prettyinpixiedust
- olive-you2 reblogged this from itsbetterthatwebreak
- fructoselollipop likes this
- majorgeneralgiggy likes this
- mxkym likes this
- reaganrockholm reblogged this from quitetroublesome
- reaganrockholm likes this
- quitetroublesome reblogged this from itsbetterthatwebreak
- blood-soaked-prince likes this
- blood-soaked-prince reblogged this from fantasyylandd
- tristeza-eterna likes this
- itsbetterthatwebreak reblogged this from nycto-phelia
- fantasyylandd reblogged this from nycto-phelia
- nycto-phelia reblogged this from burgerqu-een
- burgerqu-een reblogged this from island0fmizfitt0ys
- nikkic46 reblogged this from island0fmizfitt0ys
- nikkic46 likes this
- thoughtsaremytorment reblogged this from this-is-fully-me
- thoughtsaremytorment likes this
- thelittle-pancake reblogged this from this-is-fully-me
- xn00 likes this
- voidlike likes this
- island0fmizfitt0ys reblogged this from this-is-fully-me
- mossfilledlungs likes this
- wardenswatch reblogged this from queendread
- commissarholt reblogged this from ninjoc
- this-is-fully-me likes this
- ghastlygiggles likes this
- skelldude likes this
- rover-kelevra reblogged this from ninjoc
- ninjoc reblogged this from marvous
- marvous reblogged this from prettyinpixiedust
- kristinrv likes this
- hethran reblogged this from astray-thought
- hethran likes this
- dhaunea likes this
- shooku likes this
- where-did-forever-go reblogged this from purple-moon123
- astray-thought reblogged this from prettyinpixiedust
- astray-thought likes this
- rustorstardust reblogged this from mermaidofmirkwood
- biggestdorkintheworld likes this
- consumingshadows reblogged this from everythingsordinary
- consumingshadows likes this
- everythingsordinary reblogged this from moldingmolko
- super-mane reblogged this from prettyinpixiedust
- emetophobesunite likes this
- darkmaestro reblogged this from unrepentantauthor