I’m going to prove this wrong one point at a time, color-coded style for simplicity. Remember, children, I only highlighted the things that are utter bullshit. For bonus fun, read just the parts that are not highlighted, i.e true.
Red— Oxytocin is released at many point in a person’s life for any number of reasons; including the ones mentioned above, social interaction, and masturbation.
Orange— Oxytocin does help foster an attachment in social situations, sex, and during its other times of release, but the attachment is by no means lifelong.
Yellow— Contrary to the hot mess way up above, men also release it during all the same situations women do, excluding the baby-having ones.
Green— Once the hormone levels fade back to baseline, there is no permanent change in thought or emotion due to the increase in Oxytocin
Blue— Oxytocin cannot cause lasting psychological damage unless there is a complete lack of its ability to be made, received, or processed.
Indigo— Humans are certainly not designed to have only one partner. The head of the human penis is extremely effective at removing the seed of other males, not to mention the fact that evolutionary biologist theorize that a woman’s moaning during sex was intended to attract other males to ensure pregnancy.
Violet— Multiple releases of Oxytocin actually increase the ability to synthesize more Oxcytocin. So, in theory, having more sex and positive social experiences will make you a more empathetic person and help you release more of it during situations where it is required.
Look at you, being wrong in all the colors of the rainbow.
First I thought Oxytocin was line of products for skin care. Then I realized I was thinking about Oxyclean…
- my-halcyon-days reblogged this from lexstasyjade and added:
- babyfran reblogged this from dos3-of-dopeness
- pr3ttylittlefashion likes this
- earthsong likes this
- xxxelasetchbook reblogged this from oliviadurdles
- feelyrsoul reblogged this from fight-yourownbattles
- we-are-all-of-legend-now reblogged this from cooliesturl
- peacocksandpearls likes this
- scarlett-monster reblogged this from madithefreckled
- darkcirclepanda likes this
- prospitanmutie likes this
- macaroni-and-the-d likes this
- overdosekills likes this
- coke-ainee reblogged this from rejectedchaka
- rejectedchaka reblogged this from haffofthesun
- haffofthesun reblogged this from wondering--thoughts
- haffofthesun likes this
- pale--paradisee likes this
- thenewninjaintown likes this
- befree-runwild reblogged this from wondering--thoughts
- scr34ming-suicide reblogged this from wondering--thoughts
- mymindincrazyworld reblogged this from wondering--thoughts and added:
- little-macc reblogged this from wondering--thoughts
- mymindincrazyworld likes this
- 1nderstruck3 likes this
- wondering--thoughts reblogged this from g0ttakeepyourheadup
- 0-9-1-0 likes this
- castillejadequenya likes this
- madameofmusic reblogged this from strideer
- jcartist likes this
- lexis-drian-love likes this
- letmeseeyourblogletyouseemyblog reblogged this from savannahlwoody
- foreverinfinitie likes this
- blxckmvrd-r-r reblogged this from savannahlwoody
- savannahlwoody reblogged this from wasteofadream
- wasteofadream reblogged this from maddieranno
- sparklingautumn reblogged this from nogoodturkey
- aimingtoplease likes this
- creamerandjuice likes this
- dirtyfantasyxd reblogged this from beingawhoreisnotclassy
- mexxieee reblogged this from beingawhoreisnotclassy
- howtob3brave likes this
- beingawhoreisnotclassy reblogged this from itsallbumting
- props-and-mayhem-miss reblogged this from un-imaginitive-url
- m4fioso likes this
- paphitis reblogged this from twistedtheory
- havamal33 likes this
- nunezjess likes this
- iforgotyournamecanicallyoumine reblogged this from doesnteverybodywanttofallinlove